Rice flour – 2 cup
Urad dal – ½ cup
Jeera – 2 tsp
Butter – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Chilli powder to taste
1. Pressure cook the dal and leave it to cool
2. Mix butter and rice flour until they turn to bread crumbs
3. Add chilli powder, jeera and salt , mix well
4. Add cooked urad dal to the rice flour
5. Heat 2 tbsp of hot oil and add to above mixture, mix everything in to soft dough.
6. Take a handful of dough and insert into chakli presser, gently press into Spiral round and round chaklis.
7. Deep fry in medium hot oil.