Tuesday 14 September 2010

Peanut butter and Cardamom Cookies(eggless)

This melt in the mouth cookies are my own recipe, with lots of  trial and errors I came out with this fabulous egg less, butter less recipe..My husband and son love this cookies.I have prepared this several times at home..


Ingredients:
Plain flour-1cup
Crunchy peanut butter-1/2cup
Caster sugar-1/3cup
vegetable oil-3tbsp
Cardamom,crushed-3pods
Baking powder-1/2 tsp


Method:
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl,divide them into 
20 equal parts,make them round balls and press them
between your palms.Place them on a baking sheet and 
bake them for 10-15 minutes at 180'C.Cool them completely
before serving.

This cookies are off to EFM-Cakes and Bakes Series! hosted by Srilekha of Me and my kitchen

14 comments:

Prema said...

Cookies luks perfect,using Peanut butter is very gud choice.

harini-jaya said...

hey interesting addition of peanut butter...shall try this version soon..

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Looks lovely and must be delicious dear...

Umm Mymoonah said...

Really melt in the mouth, nice creations. I just love anything with peanut butter.

Sushma Mallya said...

Wow its become perfect, love the cracks on it and the combo is so good...

Ash said...

Really yum clicks..... How I wish I could prepare them too.....!!!! I would love to hog on them any time.... ;)

Ash...
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Torviewtoronto said...

delicious flavours

Torviewtoronto said...

delicious flavours

Suman Singh said...

cookies looks perfect and delicious..

Unknown said...

wow, they look great !!!

Priya Suresh said...

Gorgeous cookies, very irresistible..

Hayley said...

Yummy cookies....intresting adding peanut butter!

aipi said...

Beautiful n elegant looking cookies ..perfectly baked!
First time here..one lovely collection you have ..will b here often:)
Do drop by my space sometime.
aipi
US Masala

Scribblingzzz.. said...

Nice crispy cookies...