Sunday 4 April 2010

Ultimate Chocolate Brownies!!!!!

In this long easter weekend, i thought of baking,so my hubby suggested  me to prepare his favourite chocolate brownies!. This recipe is from unknown television cookery show long time ago,  i have a hobby of collecting and writing  nice and good recipes in my food diary...I have prepared this recipe so many times before,every time they came out  perfectly..so i thought of sharing with u guys...ENJOY the yummy BROWNIES!!!....

Ingredients:
Plain flour-75g
Sugar-125g
Eggs-3
Vanilla essence-1/2tsp
Salt-pinch
Baking powder-1/2tsp
Walnutschopped-100gms
Cooking chocolate-200gms(dark or semisweet)
Butter-50g
Cream-100ml


Method:
1.Melt the chocolate,butter and cream on a double boiler.
2.Sift the flour,salt and baking powder.
3.Beat eggs in a electric blender,then add sugar and vanilla essence
beat until creamy.
4.Now add chocolate mixture,blend well.
5.Add flour and walnuts, part by part and blend it nicely.
6.Transfer the batter into the greased and dusted square tin,sprinkle
walnuts on top.
7.Bake in a preheated oven at 180'C/Gas4 for 25 minutes.

14 comments:

Sushma Mallya said...

Beautiful brownies leena, very tempting ones,love them

Ash said...

WOW!!! Tempting pieces of delicacy..... I would nibble on it all through the day..... enjoying its divinity..... KUDOS!!!!

Ash....
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

sonu said...

hey leena..
they r looking awesomely delicious...i luv brownies..but never tried making at home...can u let me know instead of eggs anything which i can add ??

Priya Suresh said...

Such a beautiful brownies Leena, very prefect for chocoholic person like me, makes me drool..

Shabs.. said...

yum yum...i am a brownie addict!love it any form....even the batter is yummy....lol....urs has turned out perfect...i notice that there is less amount of butter whic is real good!..try adding 1 Tbsp of nescafe coffee to this and see how it tastes....it just boost up the taste of chocolate:)

Tina said...

Yummy and delicious..

TREAT AND TRICK said...

This is so delicious and came out perfect!

Ms.Chitchat said...

You have a nice space with awesome recipes. Loved the brownies and u made me crave for some now:):)Glad to follow u!!!!!!

Chitchat

Pavithra Srihari said...

Brownies look more than perfect da..

You have an award waiting at my blog space , please do collect it

Pedhakka said...

First time here !! You have a wonderful collection !!

nazarina said...

Your brownies are a perfect dessert to eat in a secret corner.I say this because I would not want to share any of it LOL!
Love your picture of the tortilla wheels as well!They are beautiful!

Pavithra Srihari said...

Hey thats nice to know I have shared your first award .Even I am not sure how to do , but this is how I have done ..
1. copy images of awards and paste them or save the images to your machine and add images like you add your recipe photos to your post.
2. Then, you can add the link of the persons you want to share it with.
3. Write 10 things about you .
Thats it If I am not very clear please feel free to mail me at paviramasamy@gmail.com

Cooking Foodie said...

Great looking brownies!

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Wow looks so good and brownies looks perfect dear...

PAvithra
www.dishesfrommykitchen.com