3-Potatoes,boiled and mashed
1Tbsp-Hungcurd or grated paneer
1Tsp-Red chilli flakes
2-Spring onions,finely chopped
Breadcrumbs as required
Salt to taste
1. In a bowl mix mashed potatoes,paneer, chilli flakes,spring onions,garlic,
greenchillies, and salt.
2. Mix cornflour with 2tbsp of water into paste.
3. Mix well,make patties shape them round or oval.
4. Dip the patties in cornflour,and roll them in breadcrumbs press well.
5. Shallow fry in a pan with oil till golden brown.
6. Serve with mayonaise dip.
Mix all the ingredients and serve.