Onion ,chopped- 2
Corn flour-1 or 2tbsp
Salt to taste
Bread crumbs- as required
- Boil the potatoes,carrot,beans,moong sprouts in a pressure cooker
- Peel the potatoes and mash them.
- In a kadai heat oil ,fry onions,green chillies,gingergarlic paste, to golden brown colour.
- Add boiled vegetables ,all masalas,cornflour mix well.
- Add mashed potatoes,salt mix well.
- Make a lemon sized balls and roll them in a breadcrumbs .
- Flatten and give them desired shape.
- Shallow fry them on tawa on both sides.